Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
2. Dark or dreary in character; joyless, and grim.
3. To identify by or divide into classes; to categorize.
4. Natural ability to acquire knowledge or skill.
5. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen