Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The dividing line or location between two areas.
2. To relate a story or series of events by speech or writing.
3. Quick and neat in action; skillful.
4. A barrier constructed across a road, especially as a military defense.
5. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides