Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A state of confused and noisy disturbance
2. To send someone away and forbid that person from returning.
3. To drive away by scattering, or so to cause to vanish.
4. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
5. Important with regards to (a subject or matter); relevant
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level