Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
2. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
3. A process by which a task is completed; a way of doing something.
4. The throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it
5. To refill; to renew; to supply again or to add a fresh quantity.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides