Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To insert or introduce between other elements or parts.
2. The science and technology of building electronic circuits and devices from single atoms and molecules.
3. To picture falsely; misrepresent.
4. Quickness, accuracy, and keenness of judgment or insight.
5. To abolish, do away with, or annul, especially by authority.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides