Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To identify by or divide into classes; to categorize.
2. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,
3. Important with regards to (a subject or matter); relevant
4. A gift or payment to a common fund or collection.
5. A particular geographic region.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level