Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A circular strand of DNA in bacteria that contains the hereditary information necessary for cell life.
2. To endow with the rights of citizenship, especially the right to vote.
3. Division into ordered groups or categories.
4. Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
5. To certify or attest to (the validity of a signature on a document, for example) as a notary public.