Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.
2. Allowing light to pass through but diffusing it
3. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object
4. To relate a story or series of events by speech or writing.
5. To start (a fire) or light (a torch).