Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Emitting light; glowing brightly
2. Salty or slightly salty, as a mixture of fresh and sea water, such as that found in estuaries
3. A movement or series of moves requiring skill and care
4. To run away with quick light steps, to scamper.
5. Exceptional, conspicuous, outstanding, most usually in a negative fashion.