Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A gift or payment to a common fund or collection.
2. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
3. A great amount or number, often of people.
4. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object
5. A large or dense group of insects, esp. flying ones.