Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. In order of time from the earliest to the latest
2. To recover, especially from an illness; to get better from an illness.
3. To drive away by scattering, or so to cause to vanish.
4. An individual step, or stage, in any process or scale of values.
5. A relationship of resemblance or equivalence between two situations, people, or objects,