Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. An advocate of the extension of political voting rights, especially to women.
2. To make an accusation against.
3. A form of government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control over all aspects of life,
4. Government by a few, especially by a small faction of persons or families.
5. To modify, as by shortening or simplifying or by skewing the content in a certain manner.