See if you can find the following in The Columbus Dispatch:
- Find an interesting news article. Read it carefully. Find the five W's & H.
- Find one sports article and name the key people mentioned.
- Find one article which gives news about a suburb of Columbus.
- Pick out one good movie that is rated G.
- Find an editorial cartoon and state what the cartoon is trying to say.
- Use The Dispatch to make up five math story problems and then answer them.
- Find an interesting photo and write a creative story about it.
- Find an article about international news.
- Find an article about national news.
- Find an article about local news.
- Find three articles with "good news."
- Find the weather in the newspaper and tell what it should be like today.
- How many births are announced today?
- Find a classified ad for a two bedroom apartment.
- Find an ad for a lost pet.
- Look for a retail ad which announces a sale going on.