Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
2. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
3. The throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it
4. A gift or payment to a common fund or collection.
5. To refill; to renew; to supply again or to add a fresh quantity.