Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Anything that may be possible; a possibility
2. Make an idea, impression, or feeling known or understandable to someone.
3. Timid, fearful, overly cautious
4. A great amount or number, often of people.
5. To build or form something by assembling parts.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level
Online Reference Guides