Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
2. To move or swing a weapon back and forth, particularly if demonstrating skill.
3. Doubt, apprehension, a feeling of dread
4. The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
5. Offensive or repulsive; arousing disgust or aversion