Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Characterized by forcefulness of expression or intensity of emotion or conviction; fervid.
2. To increase the positive charge or valence of (an element) by removing electrons.
3. A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality
4. Lacking or marked by a lack of self-confidence; shy and timid.
5. A diligent, dependable worker.