Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A schedule of prices or fees.
2. A person authorized to act as representative for another; a deputy.
3. A characteristic rate or rhythm of activity; a pace
4. The science and art of using all the forces of a nation to execute approved plans as effectively as possible during peace or war.
5. Of or relating to the range of invisible radiation wavelengths from about 4 nanometers, on the border of the x-ray region, to about 380 nanometers, just beyond the violet in the visible spectrum.