Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
2. The ability to foresee or prepare wisely for the future.
3. A state of confused and noisy disturbance
4. Deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements
5. Capable of doing many things competently
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level