Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A circular strand of DNA in bacteria that contains the hereditary information necessary for cell life.
2. To picture falsely; misrepresent.
3. Any of numerous natural and synthetic compounds consisting of up to millions of repeated linked units,
4. Of or relating to a holding of something in trust for another.
5. Quickness, accuracy, and keenness of judgment or insight.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level