Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Emitting light; glowing brightly
2. To send someone away and forbid that person from returning.
3. Different from one another; of different kinds or sorts
4. To relate a story or series of events by speech or writing.
5. Exceptional, conspicuous, outstanding, most usually in a negative fashion.