Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The quantity of motion of a moving body; the impetus gained by a moving object
2. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
3. Capable of doing many things competently
4. Strange or mysterious, esp. in an unsettling way
5. A process of compensation for losses.