Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To sink or fall to the bottom; to settle
2. Subject; theme; a category or general area of interest.
3. Obvious or easy to notice.
4. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
5. A glowing piece of coal or wood.