Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To end, to come to an end.
2. So difficult or taxing as to make one exhausted; backbreaking.
3. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
4. Offensive or repulsive; arousing disgust or aversion
5. Doubt, apprehension, a feeling of dread