Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The ability to foresee or prepare wisely for the future.
2. A gift or payment to a common fund or collection.
3. To exclude; to specify as being an exception.
4. To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
5. A long flat-topped fixture in a store or bank across which business is conducted with customers.