Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Connection or association; the condition of being related.
2. To exclude; to specify as being an exception.
3. To sink or fall to the bottom; to settle
4. To talk rapidly, indistinctly, or unintelligibly; to utter gibberish or nonsense.
5. Specifically, giving indication of a coming ill; being an evil omen