Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Emitting light; glowing brightly
2. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
3. A form of acrobatic display which involves the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
4. A measurement one can compare to.
5. The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions.