Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. A barrier constructed across a road, especially as a military defense.
2. Open resistance; bold disobedience.
3. A glowing piece of coal or wood.
4. A piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.
5. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.