Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. To relate a story or series of events by speech or writing.
2. More or most likely to be exposed to the chance of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
3. To overpower; to subdue; to put down.
4. The place set for the end of a journey, or to which something is sent; place or point aimed at.
5. To move in a quick fashion.