Resources for Teachers and Students
Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of something, esp. information.
2. A movement or series of moves requiring skill and care
3. The dividing line or location between two areas.
4. Something small enough to escape casual notice.
5. A pleasant smell or odour.
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level