Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
2. Connection or association; the condition of being related.
3. To move in a quick fashion.
4. Scattered fragments, typically of something wrecked or destroyed
5. Flexible, liable to change.
Colorado NIE Weekly lessons
Colorado NIE Youth Content
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level