Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Connection or association; the condition of being related.
2. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.
3. Speech or language that is incomprehensible or unintelligible; gibberish.
4. The system of production and distribution and consumption.
5. Something small enough to escape casual notice.
Colorado NIE Weekly lessons
Colorado NIE Youth Content
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level