Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. The quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
2. A large or dense group of insects, esp. flying ones.
3. Connection or association; the condition of being related.
4. An assemblage or display; a gathering, collection of people or things.
5. A movement or series of moves requiring skill and care
Colorado NIE Weekly lessons
Colorado NIE Youth Content
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level