Click on the correct answer in the quiz below.
Then see if you can find the word in your newspaper -- the print edition, the website or the digital edition and copy the sentence for context. NOTE: High School words are much harder to find!
1. Speech or language that is incomprehensible or unintelligible; gibberish.
2. A large or dense group of insects, esp. flying ones.
3. A measurement one can compare to.
4. The person, place or thing from which something (information, goods, etc.) comes or is acquired.
5. To cause to float easily or gently through the air
Lessons & Classroom Activities
Resources by grade level